- Call for Papers -
mmWave spectrum spans the frequency range between 30 GHz and 300 GHz. Propelled by the availability of miniature commercial-off-the-shelf mmWave chipsets and devices, there has been significant advancement in mmWave sensing solutions and systems in outdoor and indoor applications. However, there remain significant gaps from lab to real deployments due to the lack of benchmark open datasets, understanding of signal propagation characteristics, and constraints in hardware capabilities, etc. The workshop aims to bring together researchers in academia and industry to present the latest research findings. It also serves as a venue to brainstorm new opportunities and grand challenges.
The scope of the workshop includes but not limited to:
- mmWave sensing hardware and platforms
- Novel mmWave sensing applications
- mmWave sensing algorithms
- mmWave datasets
- Modelling of mmWave propagation characteristics in indoor and outdoor environments
- Submission Guidelines -
Submissions should be previously unpublished, and not currently under review by another conference or journal. Papers should be submitted for consideration via the workshop website, prior to the submission deadline, and must adhere to the provided formatting guidelines. All submissions must use the LaTeX styles found here . Papers that do not meet the size and formatting requirements will not be reviewed. Please note that ACM uses 9pt fonts in all conference proceedings, and the LaTeX style implicitly defines the font size to be 9pt.
We solicit three types of paper submission:
- Technical Papers up to 6 pages (including everything except references), reporting on novel research, to be presented at the workshop as an oral presentation;
- Position Papers up to 4 pages (including everything), reporting on new research directions to be presented at the workshop as an oral presentation with interactive discussion;
- Demo/Poster Papers up to 2 pages (including everything), to be presented at the workshop as an interactive demonstration or poster respectively.
- Submission Site -
- Please submit HERE.
|Made from the template design by Mike Pierce||© mmWaveSys 2023|